ESPHOME POE Bluetooth Proxy/Zigbee¶
UZG-01 utilizes ESP32 chip so can be used as a ESPHome Bluetooth Proxy adapter for Home Assistant.
So with UZG-01 you can have:
- ESPHome Bluetooth Proxy
- ESPHome BTProxy & Zigbee (Mixed)
- ESPHome Zigbee
ESPHome BTProxy & Zigbee - Not recommended
Use at your own risk,may occur interference between Zigbee & Bluetooth
Recommended to test very well before using in production environment
All ESPHome based firmware's are working over Ethernet.
For Wifi please download .yaml file and edit accordingly.
How to set-up your UZG-01 as ESPHome Bluetooth proxy
You can install using two methods described below:
- Plug in your UZG-01 to a USB port. Select firmware for your device
- Hit "Install" and select the correct COM port. No device found?
- Get UZG-01 selected firmware installed and connected in less than 3 minutes!
Powered by ESP Web Tools
- Generate ESPHome firmware based on the following ESPHome BTProxy YAML configuration files: