UZG-01 is functioning as a Zigbee adapter, facilitating the transmission of Zigbee packets over Ethernet, WiFi, or Serial (USB) connections. The Zigbee adapter permits the integration of devices from various manufacturers (such as Tuya, IKEA, Xiaomi, Gledopto, Moes, Sonoff, and others) into a unified system. To effectively utilize the UZG-01, it is essential to possess both a Home Assistant instance and ZigBee2Mqtt.
What is in the box?¶
- 1 x UZG-01 Zigbee Ethernet PoE USB WiFi Adapter
- 1 x 3dB Antenna
- 1 x ZigStar Sticker
Powering the device¶
The device can be powered either via Power over Ethernet (PoE) using an Ethernet cable or through a Type-C plug.
UZG-01 has optoelectronic isolation, so can be connected to USB port of your PC and at the same time to Ethernet/PoE cable!
- Blue LED is the power LED. Default operation: On when the unit is connected to a power source.
- Red LED is the operation mode LED. Default operation: On when the device is in Zigbee-to-USB mode and off when the device is in Zigbee-to-Ethernet mode.
- Yellow LED - Zigbee2MQTT connection LED. Default operation: On when Zigbee2MQTT has successfully connected to the device.
- The UZG-01 adapter can be affixed to a wall using double-sided adhesive tape.
- Is coming in 2 different colors to match your home interier: Black or White